Shop on credit
Removes dust and spillages in a single step: The FC 5 floor cleaner with a 7 m cord and quick floor drying time. Cleans 20% better than a mop.* Hard floor cleaning without dragging around a bucket and no scrubbing? No problem for the Kärcher FC 5: It removes dust, small crumbs and pet hair and even wipes the floor at the same time – right up to the edge.
The rotating rollers are permanently wetted with fresh water, while the collected dirt is transported to the waste water tank. This leaves hard floors of all kinds (tiles, parquet, laminate, PVC and vinyl) 20 per cent cleaner than a conventional mop* and they can be walked on again after approximately two minutes.
Another practical feature: The rollers are machine-washable at 60 °C. Kärcher offers a wide range of detergents and different rollers for special floors (e.g. sealed wood, oiled/waxed wood, stone, etc.). After use, the FC 5 can be thoroughly cleaned with the self-cleaning function.
- Current type (Ph/V/Hz): 1 / 220 - 240 / 50 - 60
- Rated input power (W): max. 460
- Power (W): max. 460
- Area performance per tank filling (m²): approx. 60
- Tank capacity, fresh water (ml): 400
- Tank capacity, dirty water (ml): 200
- Roller working width (mm): 300
- Floor drying time (min): approx. 2
- Cleaning station volume (ml): 200
- Cable length (m): 7
- Weight without accessories (kg): 4.6
- Weight incl. packaging (kg): 6.3
- Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm): 320 x 270 x 1220
- 2-tank system
- Pair of universal rollers, yellow
- Detergents, Floor cleaning Universal RM 536, 30 ml
- Cleaning and parking station
Warranty: 12 Months